Hi friends! I’ve compiled previous emails I’ve sent out and research that I’ve done for you in one place. This way you can share it with others and come back to reference things as well for yourself. I will continue to add to it in the coming weeks and months. This is a confusing time, having the knowledge is key to making a decision that’s best for you. I hope what you find below will help. Seek the Lord’s wisdom above all!
General Protection: aka how to not be a good host
If you do come down with something
On to top of the General protocol, this is how I would take that to the next level.
- Pray. Stay in the word, turn off the news. Remember who our ultimate healer is and trust. If you believe that you can and will heal- that in its self might be the most powerful thing you can do.
- No sugar, gluten, and limit grains (like corn which is inflammatory). This will lower your immune system because these foods are ones a ton of people are sensitive to and some are hard to digest (takes up energy and takes it away from other key processes in healing). Add some healing foods in such as bone broth, fermented foods, etc. Get plenty of veggies!
- Take a couple detox baths a day followed by symphony of cells infectious disease or respiratory protocol. If you aren’t familiar with that but are in our oil community check out this explanation. The infectious disease protocol, it’s such a game changer anytime I am under the weather- this is kind of like the secret weapon.
- Prioritize rest. At night, during the day, etc. Your body can NOT heal when it is in stress mode. It’s extremely important that you take this to heart.
- Take more whole food vitamin C & cod liver oil and prioritize being out in the sun to get Vitamin D.
- Use more powerful immune-boosting oils in a veggie cap 3 times daily. Example: DDR prime, Melissa, Thyme, Oregano- 2 drops each. Topically: Arborvitae, Eucalyptus, and Rose.
- Above that, use oils symptomatically. ie: headache( peppermint, past tense or Frankincense), fever (DDR prime, peppermint, lime), sore throat (gargle with onguard and or oregano, use lavender topically), cough/congestion (breathe or eucalyptus topically. for congestion add some ginger in), etc.
Other notes: if you can still add in a little movement, a short walk (preferably outside), gentle yoga or stretching, etc
If you want to have extra protection:
Right away when you feel ill or have tested positive, go to www.FrontLineMDs.com With FrontLine MDs you pay $189 to have a consultation with a doctor over the phone. They call in 8 prescriptions including a nebulizer.
If you need help with any supplements or essential oils just email me at [email protected]!
If you want all the studies and articles I’ve sent out thus far on a PDF, click the button!