Is carrot salad good for you?
Do you struggle with digestive issues, maybe sluggish or overactive digestion? What about PMS type symptoms? Eating a raw carrot salad daily can significantly help you in these two areas!
In the video below I break down the components of a daily carrot salad, how you make it, and when to eat it.
In your journey to wellness, you may have tunnel vision… which likely has you chasing your tail. Check out this free video training to help you see the bigger picture, gain clarity, and finally move forward in your health!
How do you make it?
- Start with regular whole carrots (not the baby kind), organic is preferred.
- Shred the carrot
- The best way is to shred the carrot lengthwise with a veggie peeler, so the fibers are maintained. Another way is to simply grate it.
- You can do a couple at one time and store the extra in water. When you are ready to make your carrot salad, you simply take some carrots out, dry them off and proceed.
- Once you have the carrots, put your add-in’s in
- a small amount of the fat- about 1 tsp of coconut oil
- a splash of vinegar (I like apple cider vinegar (about 1-2 tsp)
- add a sprinkle of salt
mix together and you are finished!
When to have it:
Ideally, before a meal or as a snack! Preferably before midday.