Is carrot salad good for you?
Do you struggle with digestive issues, maybe sluggish or overactive digestion? What about PMS type symptoms? Eating a raw carrot salad daily can significantly help you in these two areas!
In the video below I break down the components of a daily carrot salad, how you make it, and when to eat it.
Do you struggle to have the energy you need to do all God has called you to each day? Check out the free PDF resource I put together with 3 steps to support daily detox for better energy that actually gets to the root of the issue when it comes to fatigue!
How do you make it?
- Start with regular whole carrots (not the baby kind), organic is preferred.
- Shred the carrot
- The best way is to shred the carrot lengthwise with a veggie peeler, so the fibers are maintained. Another way is to simply grate it.
- You can do a couple at one time and store the extra in water. When you are ready to make your carrot salad, you simply take some carrots out, dry them off and proceed.
- Once you have the carrots, put your add-in’s in
- a small amount of the fat- about 1 tsp of coconut oil
- a splash of vinegar (I like apple cider vinegar (about 1-2 tsp)
- add a sprinkle of salt
- mix together and you are finished!
When to have it:
Ideally, before a meal or as a snack! Preferably before midday.
What if you find it hard to get in each day?
Just wash, peel, and eat a whole carrot!