Back to school this year might look a little different… but that doesn’t mean you have to sit back and do nothing. There are SO many things you can do at home that will keep your kids happy and healthy. Control the controlables:)
- doTERRA PB Assist JR
- PB Assist (for kids that can swallow pills)
- Equilibrium Nutrition Daily probiotic
Quality, Activated Multivitamin + Omega supplement
- Kids chewable multivitamin
- Powdered multi + protein powder for smoothies
- Liquid Omega
- If they can swallow pills (adult version, they just take less)
- Lifelong Vitality Pack- take one of each supplement
- contains multi, omega plus energy/cellular complex
- Liquid children’s vitamin c.
- Full spectrum vitamin c (bonus, contains quercitin, mentioned below!)
- Alkalizing vitamin C (higher dose)
- Balanced zinc
- Liquid zinc – I prefer the pure encapsulations brand but it was out of stock at the time
- Immunity Roller Blend: Arborvitae, Tea Tree, Lemon, Rosemary, Frankincense
- in a 10 ml roller bottle put 5 drops of each oil in and fill the rest with fractionated coconut oil
- Hand sanitizer
- OR make your own ; 10 drops onguard, fill a 2 oz spray bottle half up with alcohol, 1 pump of fractionated coconut oil and the rest of the way with water!
- DDR prime
- You can use all of that topically!
on guard beadlets until they can swallow larger pills- probably around 6-8 you can begin to give them other softgels
DDR prime softgels are powerful too- alternate in with copaiba and onguard plus, if they really need a boost, i’ll give those at nite.
- Calmer, Adaptiv system, Peace
- You can use all of those topically before, during, or after school. If the child is old enough to swallow a capsule, they can take 1 Adaptive supplement per day.
- keep as clean as possible, limit sugar/ dairy /gluten, no sodas- increase water intake is huge!
- In the classroom
Onguard cleaner concentrate for spraying down everything! *if it is out of stock, make your own with castile soap, onguard oil and water!
On Guard Hand sanitizer
Diffuser-onguard, lemon, wild orange, frank, Lavender, peppermint, rosemary; use 4-5 drops of oil in the diffuser.
If you need any help in purchasing doTERRA Essential oils and products and aren’t currently working with another wellness advocate, I’d love to help! You can visit this page to help you in getting started!